Having attended a number of children’s triathlon events over the last few years, Zone3 were extremely impressed to see how many under 16’s were taking part and how much effort was being put in. There is no doubt that some extremely quick triathletes coming through in the next ten years. To help this further 10% from every sale will be donated to a children’s triathlon foundation to help encourage more children become active through triathlon.
The children’s Adventure range of tri-apparel is designed for younger athletes from the age of 8 upwards. This range will hopefully help to encourage participation in multisport events and give the younger generation access to a high quality product, but at an affordable price.
- Children’s Specific Tri pad: A made to measure race-specific fleece pad designed specifically for children. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding the swim or run.
- Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- Easy-to-use Front Zipper: This child friendly zip allows for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Neon Zipper and bright coloured stitching for enhanced visibility.
- Storage pocket positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|