|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Wheelset
The 303 is a wheel you can never count out. In 2010, it became not only the first carbon wheel to win a major cobbled classic, it won the two biggest classics: Paris-Roubaix and the Tour of Flanders. The wheel is light, utterly dependable and aerodynamic. And it’s just gotten even better.
The exploration of the 303’s wider rim led to the Firecrest® technology. And now that development has come full circle with the 303 Firecrest. The new wheel features Firecrest’s signature shaping designed to optimize both halves of the wheel, which creates a rim that is significantly faster and also much easier to handle in crosswinds.
Two decades at the forefront of aero research mean that Zipp wheels are still the gold standard in performance. Pioneering research conducted by Zipp themselves and validated in the real world by a host of elite riders means you can be sure that every Zipp wheel will give you a tangible advantage. Aerodynamic wheels are faster for every rider, at every speed.
- Firecrest shaping optimizes the aerodynamic profile of both the front half and the back half of the wheel.
- Firecrest moves the center of pressure of the wheel backwards, giving the 45 mm-deep rim the crosswind stability of a box-section rim.
- Exposed spoke nipples sit in the aerodynamic shadow of the rims, keeping serviceability simple without compromising speed.
- ABLC™ rim dimples squeeze every last second of performance possible.
- Zipp has refined its venerable 88/188 hubset, reshaping the hub body and pushing the non-drive-side flange and bearing out by 7.5 mm on the rear hub to increase overall stiffness and strength.
- The 188/V9 hub has larger precision Swiss steel bearings for increased durability.
- The 188/V9 has 25 percent more torsional stiffness than a leading competitive hub.
- New “virtual 3 cross” lacing on both sides of rear wheel improves stiffness, achieving 3 cross stiffness in a 2 cross pattern with a new spoke geometry.
- 11-speed compatible.
- Hubs: 88 front, 188/V9 rear.
- Spokes: 18 front, 24 rear.
- Cassette compatibility: Shimano/SRAM.
- Weights: 1335g (pair), 585g (front), 750g (rear).
|Manufacturer Colour||Black Decals|