|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset is now even better and lighter. At the center of the wheelset is Zipp's 77/177D hubset, an innovation that results in improved stiffness, durability, simplicity and usability.
The 77/177D hubset is the perfect compliment for the leading aerodynamics, ride quality, stability and rim strength of Zipp's Firecrest rim technology. That means you get the unmatched performance of the 45mm-deep 303 Firecrest rim and Zipp's groundbreaking Carbon Clincher technology, with its exceptional reliability, handling and aerodynamic performance with the added convenience of a clincher.
And when it's time to scrub off speed or stop, you won't have to tense up and grab a handful.' You have the consistency and power of disc brakes - precision modulation and stopping power is at your fingertips. On top of that, the revised 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset is 35 grams lighter than its predecessor.
You're at the helm of a serious Speed Weapon that helps speed up and smooth out even the most chaotic courses. That's true even when the conditions and terrain get crazy... cyclocross, gravel roads... lonely pave (or not) lanes... even urban assaults. Jeremy Powers (Rapha-Focus) and the Giant Factory Off-Road Team raced Zipp 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheels with new 77/177D hubset to great success this season, including Power's 2015 U.S. national championship victory.
- The Zipp 303 Firecrest disc brake wheelset is durable, lightweight and stiff, while also providing the consistent and powerful performance of disc braking
- Disc brake (6-bolt) specific for superior braking in all weathers
- Light, aero design
- 45mm deep for class leading aerodynamics
- Zipp 77D/177D disc hubs
- Disc specific hubs on a carbon tubular rim
- Firecrest Rim Technology provides world class handling and stability
- Aero performance, sprinting stiffness, stable in the crosswinds and lightweight
- Engineered for the Classics yet, ready for anything
- Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand: 12x135mm & 12x142mm. Rear wheel includes 1.85mm spacer for use with 10 speed cassettes
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim type: clincher
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Rim width: 28.5mm
- Hubs (disc specific - 6-bolt): front 77D; rear 177D
- Spoke count: front 24; rear 24
- Spokes: CX-Ray, black
- Bearings: cartridge, stainless steel
- Max rider weight: 250Ibs
- Max tyre pressure: 125psi
- 10/11 Speed SRAM
|Model Number||ZPWH222000 / 223000|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / White Decal|