|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The SB6c was built to excel on the toughest enduro tracks in the world and has earned an EWS World Championship title under factory rider Richie Rude. Although it screams gravity, this bike is light, pedals well, and is tons of fun on the lifts or grinding out big days in the backcountry.
Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel. This provides excellent anti-squat characteristics for superior pedaling performance and ideal suspension characteristics as it gets deeper into the travel.
Click here to learn more about Switch Infinity.
Please note: Image used for illustration only. This lisitng is for the frame and shock only, no other parts are included.
- Switch infinity technology patented suspension system
- High modulus carbon fiber main frame and swing arm
- Collet axle system on pivots reduces bearing wear
- Integrated ISCG mounts
- Tapered inset headtube (44mm/56mm)
- Custom chain-slap guards
- Internal cable routing
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system
- TRAVEL: 6" (152MM)
- FRAME WEIGHT: 6.1LBS (2.76 KG)
- SIZES: XS, SM, MD, LG, XL
- WHEELS: 27.5"
- COLORS: GREEN, TURQ, BLACKR.
- SHOCK: 8.5” X 2.5”
- B.BRACKET: PF92
- R.WHEEL: 148MM X 12MM
- F.DERAILLEUR: D-TYPE SIDE SWING
- SEATPOST: 30.9MM