|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Yeti ARCc Frame
A Perfect Blend of Carbon Fibre, Big Wheels, and Yeti XC Heritage.
Yeti would never like to think of themselves as slow, but they definitely were deliberate in their approach to 29ers. And as with all things, once they committed, they committed fully. The hardtail Big Top, the first 29er they were proud to call a Yeti, debuted in 2010 after years of above- and below-the-radar tinkering by a core group of Yeti employees who were enamoured with big wheels.
This was no one-off. The following year Yeti rolled up on a full-suspension 29er, the ridiculously fun SB95. And now they’re back again, taking everything they’ve learned over the years about bike racing, big-wheel handling, and materials engineering to deliver the all-new ARC Carbon. Twenty years of ARC racing heritage updated with fast-rolling 29-inch wheels and a light, snappy, high-mod carbon frame. For smaller riders, Yeti made the small and extra small sizes with mid-sized 27.5” wheels for added stand over and improved handling.
Basically, take Yeti’s most storied XC race bike, make it even more stable, add bigger wheels, and then make the frame as smooth and responsive as only the best carbon frames can be. That’s the ARC Carbon.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame Material: High Modulus Carbon Fibre
- Frame Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.17 KG)
- Wheel Size: M to XL 29" | XS to S 27.5"
- BB: 73MM SHELL
- Intended Use: Trail / Enduro
- Headset: Tapered Inset HeadTube (44mm/56mm)
- Fork: Geometry compatible for 100mm-120mm fork
- ISCG: Removable ISCG mount
- Cable Guides: Bolt-on cable guides
- Front Derailleur: Direct-mount front derailleur
- Rear Axle: 142x12 rear axle