These Under Armour Charged Bandit 2 Womens Running Shoes consist of a full lace up fastening and a shaped ankle collar with a padded tongue. The reinforced heel ensures maximum support while moving and the moulded Foam footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape in a sock-like way.
The midsole supplies a cushioned surface, along with the UA Charged foam midsole that enhances responsiveness and shock absorption while you run. Finished off with the textured flex grooves on the outsole that give you the essential traction on high impact zones and greater durability. Designed with UA branding and an attractive allover print.
- Heathered upper is light, breathable & extremely stretchable.
- Seamless internal heel cup for a locked-in, anatomical fit throughout the foot.
- Smooth, ultrasonic welded seaming with Bemis tape for next-to-skin support & comfort.
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot in place.
- Unique tongue construction connects to the upper to stay put & further enhance fit.
- Moulded Micro G® footbed takes the shape of your foot for great cushioning & fit.
- Two-piece Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that’s built to perform.
- Rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most.
- High-abrasion rubber added to high-wear areas on the heel for increased durability.
- Offset: 10 mm.
- Weight: 230 g.
|Model Number||1273961 806|
|Manufacturer Colour||Pink Chroma|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|