Off of the back of the Timex Bodylink success comes the New Timex Bodylink Trail Runner with even more features to help you achieve your performance goals. As a running companion you just can’t get a better training partner pushing you to the very limit of your training capacity, whether keeping you at the right pace, in the right direction or making sure your working hard enough all you need is you and your Trail runner.
The Timex Trail runner is the ideal companion for those daily onslaughts of the hills, offering the runner a host of must have features. The Trail runner has all the great features of Timex’s hugely popular Bodylink system plus much more, including Target Time, in which you just enter your goal time and it will let you know if you’re on track or falling off the pace all the way round, plus the Trail Runner gets you fitter faster using its new Interval training features.
With the Trail Runner you get all these features as well as having a good looking sports watch on your wrist, wearing the GPS receiver on upper arm for a clear uninterrupted signal.
- Simultaneous display of Heart Rate and Speed Distance Data.
- Heart Rate Display in %-of-Max Format.
- 2 Linked Interval Timers.
- Enhanced GPS Functionality to Provide Latitude, Longitude and Altitude.
- GPS-Provided Altitude with Vertical Speed (Ascent and Descent Rates).
- Navigation to Waypoint Mode.
- On-the-Move Compass Heading.
- Summary mode allowing you to review navigational, speed, distance and heart rate performance data at end of your workout.
- Predictive Finish Time Mode uses Total Event Distance and Pace Data.
- Modes Can be Hidden Depending on User Preferences and Sensor Data.
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature.
- 100-hour chronograph with either lap/split in large digits.
- 100-lap memory with recall system data.
- 100-hour, 3-mode countdown timer.
- 5 alarms settable for daily, weekday, weekend or weekly with 5-minute backup.
- Watch: Water-resistance 50m.