Designed for feet that don't hurt. Enjoying a run in warmer weather or for any run where there is low stress on the feet. Specifically engineered for men to provide better protection from blisters, foot pain or discomfort. Recommended for runners who have minor or no foot issues.
- Constructed with THOR•WICK® COOL fibers for superior moisture-wicking for drier, cooler feet.
- Cushioned arch for a better fit, more support and more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding in the ball and heel absorbs shock and is specifically engineered for protection and comfort while running.
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Grey|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Great Training sock Review by Tracey
Price Value Quality
The price is a little high but well worth it for comfort. I wouldn't use any other sock for training - have tried many others. (Posted on 10/05/2016)
- Best running sock on the market Review by Tracey
Quality Price Value
The style is good because the ankle is 'proud' enough to sit above the trainer, but not so high that the fit looks like a male pair of socks.
I have bought many ankle fitting training socks only to find them gradually disappearing below the heel when out on a run.
Thorlos Anklet does not do this. The cushioning on the toe and heel gives a comfortable fit in the trainer. There is no rubbing therefore no blisters or sore spots on the feet. I am very pleased to be reunited with this product again. (Posted on 03/02/2016)