Terms and Conditions
By visiting and/or using our websites you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below and to comply with all applicable UK and International laws, and regulations.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website and the products are provided. Any changes or variations will be effective from the date they are published in the terms and conditions section of the website. We recommend that you check the terms and conditions on the website regularly to ensure that you are aware of any updates.
Start Fitness & More Mile are trading names of
W&M Wholesale Ltd
Unit 3c Admiral Business Park
Registered company number: 2607133
Registered UK VAT number: 1577110927
A contract of sale between the customer and us (Start Fitness or More Mile) for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been checked, and the order has been dispatched. A confirmation email will be sent out confirming dispatch.
The order acknowledgement e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your order. We (Start Fitness or More Mile) reserve the right to reject the order before processing.
We try and ensure that descriptions and prices on the website are accurate however, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the pricing of any goods we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. You will receive a full refund if you cancel your order. We reserve the right to refuse orders for items where information on the website contains errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing or shipping.
All prices are displayed in GBP and include VAT where applicable. You can also purchase in EURO or USD.
We reserve the right to change prices and offers at any time.
We will price match any genuine UK specialist online retailer advertised price at the point of sale.
- Match must be verified as exact like for like which includes item code, exact size available, delivery times & delivery charges
- We do not price match unauthorized retailers, third party retailers, resellers or private sellers
- We do not price match for interest-free finance purchases
- We do not price match free gifts or promotional voucher discounts
- We do not retrospectively price match
- We and the competitor must have stock ready for delivery
International Taxes & Duties
Shipments sent outside the European Union are sold exclusive of VAT but may be subject to import duties and taxes. All applicable customs and import duties and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Our website operates in real time, so all items selected are available at the point of order confirmation. However errors in stock holding can occur and in the unlikely event that we are out of stock of the product you ordered, we will contact you to offer a suitable alternative or a full refund.
We strongly advise that products that require assembly and spare part fitting should be carried out by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to assemble, install a part or repair an item. We (Start Fitness or More Mile) cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged during assembly or installation. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified person.
We encourage you to leave reviews on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time.
We offer a number of delivery options.
Packaging and delivery charges are calculated by weight at the checkout.
Delivery timescales are stated in the delivery section of our FAQ’s.
Standard delivery times are for guidance only.
Express deliveries are delivered by trusted third party couriers whose delivery performance is 99.1%. We therefore cannot definitively guarantee express delivery dates. In addition delays can occur because of circumstances beyond our and our couriers control such as extreme weather conditions, accidents, disasters etc. If delivery is late please contact us and we will investigate with the courier and we will refund you the difference between the amount paid for express delivery and our normal standard delivery. We will not accept any liability for any consequential loss for late delivery.
Overseas delivery of goods purchased from us (Start Fitness or More Mile) in the UK is offered by W&M Distribution Limited. If you are ordering from overseas and require overseas delivery please tick to accept W&M Distribution Limited’s overseas delivery services on the shipping confirmation page. By ticking to accept overseas delivery from W&M Distribution Limited you are contracting with W&M Distribution Limited for delivery of your goods on and subject to these terms and conditions of delivery.
Once your order is accepted by us (Start Fitness or More Mile) a contract to purchase the goods from us (Start Fitness or More Mile) takes effect between you and us (Start Fitness or More Mile); and a contract to deliver the goods takes effect between you and W&M Distribution Limited.
W&M Distribution Limited will not charge you separately for the delivery service. We (Start Fitness or More Mile) will collect payment for our delivery service as part of the normal order process.
Once W&M Distribution Limited has picked up the goods, W&M Distribution Limited will assume responsibility for loss and damage risk whilst the goods are in transit until the delivery is complete.
W&M Distribution Limited’s registered address is Unit 3C, Admiral Business Park, Nelson Way, Nelson Park West, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WG, Company Number 8958599, VAT number GB187685053.
We accept payment via our secure checkout by credit/debit card and paypal.
To help prevent credit/debit card fraud we have an anti fraud procedure. If our anti fraud procedure highlights an issue we will not process your order until we have verified that the transaction is genuine. We will contact you to discuss our concerns and request additional information to allow us to verify the transaction.
Any details that are confirmed as fraudulent are passed on to the relevant authorities.
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by us are valid only for use as part of a purchase made online, on the website they have been issued for, unless otherwise stated.
- Discount codes can be redeemed online at the checkout by entering the discount code clicking the apply button
- There is no cash equivalent
- Order value must be greater than voucher value or the transaction will be voided
- For online purchases you can only use one code per order
- Discount codes cannot be combined or used in conjunction with Gift Voucher Codes
- Discount codes MUST be input when you make the purchase and cannot be applied retrospectively
- Promotional codes may be restricted to selected products only and therefore will not be applied in the checkout to any excluded product (eg gift vouchers, 2 pair deals, excluded items).
- Gift Voucher can be redeemed online at the checkout by entering the voucher code and clicking on the apply button
- There is no cash equivalent
- Order value must be greater than voucher value or the transaction will be voided.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with discount codes
- Use of more than one gift voucher on an order – if vouchers were purchased prior to 10/12/15 & you wish to redeem more than one gift voucher please contact us: +44 (0) 844 8488803. After 10/12/15, for gift vouchers purchased online multiple vouchers can be redeemed online.
Half Price / 50% off offers
Half Price / percentage off offers are based on recommended retail price (RRP).
Free Product Offers
Where the customer has the option of choice of a free product, choices MUST be selected when checking out. We cannot add, change or amend free products retrospectively. If you return an item that came with a free product for refund or exchange, then the free product must be returned also, to avoid the retail cost being deducted off your refund.
Free More Mile Socks Promotions
Free More Mile sock promotions run for a limited period. Free socks provided with each footwear purchase are a matching size to the shoes purchased. Sock size, colour or style cannot be selected by the customer.
- You can return products within 28 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange
- Items must be returned complete with tags, original packaging and in fully re-saleable condition
- Shoes must be returned in the original box in a postal bag with no damage; tape or postage affixed to the box
- Underwear and swimwear cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, once the item(s) have been removed from their packaging
- Personalised items and special orders cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Any promotional gifts that came with the order must be returned or you will be charged the full price for the item
- For 2 Pair Deals or 2 Pack Deals, if one item only is returned for refund, then the original single purchase price for the retained item applies (eg items are individually £50 each, 2 pair price for £90, refund for 1 pair will be £40 only)
- Return postage & packing is payable by the customer unless the product is confirmed as being faulty
- We advise sending returns by ‘Signed For’ delivery
- We cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged post
- Refunds can only be credited back onto the card/ account from which you originally made payment
This does not affect your statutory rights
All goods are covered by normal manufacturer warranties.
Faulty goods will be assessed and if found to be faulty a replacement or refund will be offered. The cost of standard postage to return the goods to us will also be refunded.
Football Boot Warranty
Please note that football boots are designed specifically for the surface type stated in the product title / description / details (e.g. Firm Ground or FG, Astro Turf or AT). Damage caused by use on any other surface invalidates the manufacturer’s warranty.
Incorrect Product Dispatched
If we have sent out the incorrect goods please accept our apologies & return them to us. We will resend the correct goods and refund you the cost of return postage.
Orders for the following items cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged:
- Personalised or made-to-measure products
- Perishable goods
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video
Return the goods complete with tags, original packaging and in a fully re-saleable condition. The customer is responsible for return postage costs. We will refund within 30 days of notification of cancellation once we have received the returned goods.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. Data for all our trading styles is stored centrally on a common database. For full details of our privacy and cookies policy see here.
We (Start Fitness or More Mile) are happy to comply with the EU Waste & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) regulations. To remind you to recycle, all new electrical products are marked with a crossed out wheelie bin symbol. We will accept any old electronic item on a new-for-old basis.
Customers must return their old electronic purchase to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item from us. Please return to:
Start Fitness (WEEE)
Admiral Business Park
Postage costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For any queries, please contact us via email, phone or post.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 844 8488803
Unit 3c Admiral Business Park