Tacx Satori Smart Turbo Trainer T2400
Turbo trainers are a great way to keep fit when the weather’s grim. Tacx indoor trainers allow you to ride your bike without ever leaving your living room!
The interactive Tacx Satori Smart Turbo Trainer uses complex technology in a user-friendly fashion. An accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power is performed in the resistance unit. This measurement is then shown on your screen, which can be a tablet, smartphone, sportwatch, or another device. The Satori Smart Trainer can communicate via both ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart technology.
You can connect the Satori Smart Trainer quickly and easily to the Tacx Cycling apps, available for smartphones and tablets. During or after a training session, you or your coach can then monitor your performance. The Satori is ideal for simple training sessions such as a cooling down and endurance training.
The training brand of choice for a huge number of pro cycling teams, Tacx has become a household name for cyclists all over the world.
- Smart Turbo Trainer that communicated data via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart to a Smart device.
- Operation: Handlebar operated resistance lever.
- Resistance unit: Magnetic.
- Realistic slope: 10 positions.
- Max brake power (10 sec.): 950 Watt.
- Sprint power (1 min.): 800 Watt.
- Mass inertia: 16.93 kg 1.