Tacx Antares Rollers
Antares cycle rollers are a great way to train both your fitness and balance, allowing you to cycle indoors without restricting the natural movement of bike and rider.
The warm-up and training brand of choice for a huge number of pro cycling teams, ‘Tacx’ has become a household name for cyclists all over the world. Winter weather can discourage you from cycling outside, but your Tacx is always there to keep on training.
- Training and warm-up Rollers for the performance cyclist.
- Antares features tapered rollers that stabilise the rider while cycling on the rollers.
- Natural riding (without the rear wheel brace of a turbo trainer) keeps you focussed and improves your balance while riding.
- Belt allows your rear wheel to drive the front roller, spinning your front wheel for a natural riding feel.
- Collapsible frame allows you to reduce the rollers to just 80cm length when not in use.