The Matchbox 16 is the 'Swiss Army Knife' of trailside tools. It provides you with sixteen trailside essentials plus a forged chain tool in a lightweight design to get you out of most any mechanical mess.
The Syncros name evokes the early spirit of mountain biking. The company was founded in 1986, and its product range showcases the brand’s technological innovation and top-to-bottom integration.
- Ergonomic squared frame for comfort and leverage.
- Machined tool bits reduce overall size and weight.
- Long tool bits help reach recessed and awkward parts of the bike.
- Removable chain tool for easier chain maintenance.
- Allen Keys: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm.
- Torx Bits: T25, T20, T10.
- Spoke Keys: Mavic M7, 3.22mm and 3.45mm.
- Other: Removable Chain Tool, PH2 (cross head) and 5mm flat screwdrivers.