Specifically designed to address the unique qualities of men's feet and footwear, ORANGE is ideal for men who run, walk or stand for extended periods of time. Provides maximum support with a new forefoot shock pad for added comfort.
Features AgION antimicrobial top cover treatment to reduce bacteria and help prevent foot odor. Ideal for men's feet with medium to high arches. Recommended footwear: Industrial and athletic footwear with removable insoles.
1) Rear-Foot Control Point Only Superfeet synergizer insoles provides this feature to control over-pronation, thus helping keep your foot correctly aligned. The Result: Is less stress on muscles and joints.
2) Mid-Foot Control Point Another Superfeet Insole original. This area stabilizes the mid-foot. Combined with Rear-Foot Control Point, this enables you to use your skeletal strength to your advantage. Result: a very stable foot, creating less muscle fatigue and more endurance.
3) Patented Support Bridge This feature activates all the control points for better balance and alignment during the stride. An essential feature exclusive to Superfeet.
4) Long-Wearing TrocellenTM Foam Superfeet uses only high-quality, durable closed-cell foam. The Result: Is a long-lasting comfort for your pursuits.
5) Natural Shock Absorption System Only Superfeet synergizer insoles use this three-part system to naturally soften heel shock. This includes: (a) deep heel pocket to center fat pad (b) slight rocker bottom to allow for some foot roll (c) soft flange to allow for some soft tissue expansion. The Result: A soft landing every time.
6) New Holofiber® Top Cover Only from Superfeet Significantly increases oxygenated blood flow thereby improving circulation and muscle energy.
7) Patented Shape The Superfeet insoles contour to your natural foot shape, which helps provide maximum contact with the ground. Result: a confident feeling of balance and control