SRAM delivers an uncomplicated computer mount that‘s easy to install, lightweight, and above all, vibration and slip-free. At only 20 grams, with a single torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clasp, and a 1/4 twist mount, it installs quickly, simply and securely on any 31.8mm bar surface.
The SRAM QuickView Computer Mount also features a center-offset design so the computer can be placed directly in front of the stem, or flip it to position the computer before the bar for MTB or CycloCross use. Works great with your Quarq power meter!
- Handy mount for Garmin Edge GPS cycling computers.
- Material: Glass filled nylon, Stainless bolt Torx T25.
- Compatibility: Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface.
- Optimized for road drop bars (31.8mm).
- Compatible with Garmin 200, 500, 800 – ¼ turn twist lock.
- Sturdy, Slip-free, Vibration-free.
- Weight: 20g.
- Good for swapping Garmin from one bike to another Review by SIMON
Quality Price Value
- Better than the rubber bands. Review by SIMON
Value Quality Price
A useful addition to their kit. (Posted on 14/10/2014)