Speedplay's new user-friendly Zero walkable cleat offers exceptional off-the-bike rider functionality and performance. The system clips in as normal, but features rubberised covers around the cleat that stay on while you are riding.
These unique and cleverly designed cleats come with integrated covers that improve traction and grip when off the bike walking and also help to protect the cleat itself. When on the bike riding, these covers remain on the cleat unhindering the clip-in clip-out movement and your pedaling action. The covers are also dimpled to improve the aerodynamics of the pedal system.
Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. In addition to these benefits, Cleat Buddies are handy plugs included with cleat sets for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s centre cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
- A completely new design and grippy rubberised tread improves traction when walking
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Fits all standard 3-hole and 4-hole shoes
- The integrated cover protects the cleat when off-the-bike
- Cleat Buddies protect the centre cavity when walking and are easily removed prior clipping in the pedal
- Lightweight in design
- No difference in the cleat mechanism for clipping in or out of the pedal
- Fully streamlines cleat profile with dimpled surface improving the aerodynamics of the pedal system
- Kit includes
- Cleats, Covers and Cleat Buddies
- Note: Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals. Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are sold as cleat sets only. All models of Zero Pedal Systems include standard-type Zero V.2 Cleats