This is the Sustrans cycle routes map in the Discover series detailing the National Cycle Network in South Yorkshire & Peak District.
The map shows the Pennine Cycleway, Derby up to Holmfirth. Also the wonderful Tissington Trail, High Peak Trail, and Manifold Trail are all shown, adjoined by the Pennine Cycleway as well as the spectacular Monsal Trail. National Route 6 from Derby all the way round to Hadfield taking in some of the Central Trans Pennine Trail is also detailed. This is the first Discover map offering urban recommended routes as well as the National Cycle Network.
This map is designed to help people cycle from urban centres to the countryside around them. It shows how the National Cycle Network and other cycle routes link the cities of Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham and many other towns and cities with the spectacular Peak District National Park and the surrounding National Cycle Routes. There are detailed town and city inset maps showing recommended cycle routes to help urban navigation too.
- Clearly mapped traffic-free and on-road National Cycle Routes and other cycle routes.
- Detailed inset maps of towns and cities, National Cycle Routes and linking routes.
- Land profiles for the featured cycle routes.
- Easy to read contours.
- Local Tourist Information Centre, bike shop and hire centre details.
- Author: SUSTRANS
- Page Size: 125 x 235 mm
- ISBN 10: 1901389847
- ISBN 13: 9781901389845
- Publisher: Sustrans
- Published Date: March 2012
- Binding: Sheet Map (folded) in wallet
- Illustrations: 10 inset city maps
- Weight: 80g