The Soleus GPS FIT 1.0 has Everything you need and nothing you don't. New Highly Ventilated Strap, 4 Buttons instead of 6, and Larger Digital Numbers on the viewing area.
Simple and easy to use, the Soleus GPS FIT 1.0 will allow runners to accurately track their Speed, Pace, and Distance. Auto lap splits at every mile and the night light mode helps for late night runs and training. Soleus GPS FIT 1.0 uses global positioning satellites orbiting miles above the Earth to help consumers navigate their runs, walks or hikes.
The Soleus GPS FIT 1.0 will track the number of Calories burned during daily workouts and its compact design makes it one of the smallest GPS watches on the market today.
- GPS: high-sensitivity receiver
- Distance: current & total in Miles or Km
- Pace/Speed: current & average
- Calories Burned: current & total Kcal burned
- Highly Ventilated Strap
- 4 Pushers instead of 6 making it easier to use the functions
- Larger Digital Numbers on the viewing area
- Chrono: 1/100 second resolution
- Data Storage: 100-lap memory
- Water-Resistant: 3 ATM
- World Time: 36 cities covering all time zones
- Rechargeable Battery: USB rechargeable lithium-ion
- Weight= 2 ounces
|Model Number||SG100 351|