An extremely light aerodynamic mudguard set that offers excellent spray protection, designed specifically for road race bikes without standard mudguard clearance.
SKS are driven by a firm conviction that design and development leads to a superior experience. Proudly produced in Germany, their products draw on over 80 years’ tradition.
- Simple tool-free mechanism makes fitting and removal effortless.
- Adjustable rubber bands provide a secure and safe fit, without damaging the frame.
- Frame-facing side of the bracket carries a rubber insert to further protect precious paintwork.
- Ultra tough CAB plastic blade is stiff and light, more resistant to UV damage than standard plastics, and carries an aluminium foil strip sandwiched between the layers of plastic to improve rigidity and lifespan.
- The adjustable brackets use 3.4 mm stainless steel stays to provide extra stiffness, and can be manipulated to help trim the mudguard and offer the perfect fit.
- Supplied with 2 spare rubber fitting bands, and 8 zip ties for a more permanent fitting option Does not include aero fork adaptors.
- Fits tyres sized 700x28-32c.
- Weight: 265 grams.