The Laser Vernice Cycling Shoes from Sidi offers riders high quality performance and comfort using a combination of the best technologies. The carbon composite sole design provides the support and high mileage that cyclists require without compromising comfort, for an all round classic road shoe.
The most popular cycling shoe brand among the Pro Peloton, Sidi combine tradition, values and commitment to produce the very best in performance footwear.
- Eleven Carbon Composite Sole: Made with two different materials blended together, nylon and carbon fibre. It is made out of injected Carbon Fiber in a matrix of Nylon. The Nylon used doesn’t absorb water and doesn’t lose rigidity in hot or humid weather or as it ages. The result is a significantly lighter and stiffer sole.
- Soft Instep 2 Closure System: The wide, anatomical and padded strap has been reduced and coupled to soft, thermo-formed material increasing comfort and performance. It distributes pressure evenly over the arch area, adjustable from both sides for perfect centering. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. Used with SL and Caliper buckle straps. Serviceable and replaceable.
- Caliper Buckle: The micrometric closure called Caliper buckle is regulated by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, while to slightly loosen the closure during the race the central clip must be lifted.
- Velcro Security System: High security Velcro with integrated locking polymer teeth that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the Velcro becomes unmoveable.
- Sidi Heel: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable Heel Cup: A replaceable spare part that prolongs shoe life way past that of the competition.
|Season||Summer 2014, Spring 2014|