Tried and tested for many years, the Dominator still reigns supreme. Full Lorica upper makes this the first choice of many UK MTB rider. Fit, performance and craftsmanship guaranteed.
The most popular cycling shoe brand among the Pro Peloton, Sidi combine tradition, values and commitment to produce the very best in performance footwear.
- Soft Instep 2 Closure System distributes pressure evenly over the arch area, adjustable from both sides to achieve the perfect centre position.
- Micrometric closure Caliper buckle for minute adjustments that are easy to make while riding.
- High security Velcro straps with integrated locking polymer teeth , that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- The reinforced Sidi Heel Cup keeps the foot in an optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- MTB Competition Sole is extremely stiff with deep rubberised grip and optional toe spikes.
|Season||Spring 2013, Summer 2013, Summer 2013, Autumn 2013, Winter 2013|