Shimano XC51N SPD Shoe
The Shimano XC51N SPD Shoe are classed as an "entry level" shoe but Shimano have stated ‘there isn't anything which gives this away when you look at this shoe’. The build quality is second to none with its full tough synthetic leather upper construction which features armour to protect your foot from impact damage and Shimano's Dynalast sole which provides a precise fit and impeccable pedalling efficiency, these shoes are game for all conditions!
The XC51 offers fantastic levels of grip with its mud shedding polyurethane outsole and should the conditions really get gloopy the optional spike mount may be just the ticket to your first podium!
Shimano have been providing attractive products with a focus on cycling, one the most popular outdoor sports. The thought of wind touching the skin, sunlight streaming through the trees excites the hearts of most people. Shimano are aiming to become a company to create excitements among people.
- Competition quality off-road SPD all season shoe at a Sport level price
- Aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern for added extra traction
- Polyurethane-coated synthetic leather for comfort, durability and protection from the elements making this shoe ideal for use in the Spring and Autumn
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon sole transfers your energy straight to the pedals
- Easy to use secure fitting micro-adjusting buckle strap is backed up by two offset and cuttable Velcro-style hook-and-loop closure straps that prevent pressure points
- Works with optional replaceable spikes
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Average weight: 681 g for a pair of size 40
|Season||Autumn 2014, Winter 2014|