Shimano PD-M9020 XTR Trail MTB SPD Pedals
Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary MTB dependability in an evolutionary Trail Pedal, the Shimano PD-M9020 XTR is the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience.
The world's best known manufacturer of bicycle components, Shimano remain at the forefront of component development and production. Synonymous with smooth shifting and high quality, Shimano is a brand without compare.
- This XTR Trail pedal is ideally suited for to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence.
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control.
- Low profile platform height of 8.5 mm with large platform contact area of 585 mm square for excellent support and stability.
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability.
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system.
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction.
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance.
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for confidence on the trail.
- Weight: 379 grams per pair.