The MT42 features a dual density EVA midsole for cycling efficiency, durability and comfortable walking. The dual compound rubber trekking-style tread gives added grip when walking off-road or on pavements.
- Full lace closure, with additional supportive Velcro-style hook-and-loop strap
- Dual density EVA midsole
- Trekking-style tread
- Nylon mesh panels
- Leather upper with reinforced lace area
- Average weight: 779g for a pair of size 40
- Ideal multi-purpose trail / leisure SPD shoe, suitable for off-road adventures and on-road commuting.
- Nylon mesh panels give added breathability, while a leather upper with reinforced lace area offers even foot support, protection and durability.
- The easily removable sole plate makes cleat installation simple.
|Season||Autumn 2012, Winter 2012|