Shimano's M089 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes
Shimano's M089 SPD Mountain Bike Shoes are the first choice for the weekend warrior looking for great versatility and performance whilst on the trails. Fantastic protection incorporationg TORBAL technology culminate in a shoe with XC efficiency and durability.
Shimano are the makers of the world's best known cycling components. Established in 1921 Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Shimano are proud to help people enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.
- Fabric: Synthetic leather
- Cut: Wide fit
- Fastening: Super low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot
- Upper: Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh. Cross X-strap is optimized for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Insole: Single density extra-cushion insole conforms a variety of foot shapes with shock absorbing cushioning
- Outsole: High durability outsole
- Sole: Torbal’ Torsional midsole allows natural rider ‘flow’ motion during downhill. Glass fibre composite polyamide mid sole for power transfer
- Cleat Compatibility: Expanded SPD cleat adjustment range to accommodate race or trail minded riding styles
- Extra Features: Volume+ last for a more accommodating toe box
|Season||Winter 2014, Autumn 2014|