|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Dura-Ace Wheel Sets are focused on speed. New rim profiles yield substantial weight savings while maintaining aerodynamic shapes. Dura-Ace Wheels are race tested at the highest levels of professional cycling to ensure the highest possible levels of performance and quality.
The world's best known manufacturer of bicycle components, Shimano remain at the forefront of component development and production. Synonymous with smooth shifting and high quality, Shimano is a brand without compare.
- Full carbon / alloy 20.8 mm wide rim.
- Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3 mm down to 0.7 mm, then a patented phosphoric acid anodizing process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity.
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets.
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance.
- 20 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes.
- Elbow-less spokes.
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing.
- Quick engaging freehub every 10 degrees.
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt.
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction.
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment.
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the weight to a minimum.
- 700C clincher compatible.
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel.
- Supplied with Q/R skewer.
- Weight: 1387g (pair).