Weather forecast have you stumped? Throw on the Scott Path Zip Off Loose Fit Cycling Pants and have the freedom to choose between pants and shorts while riding. With a chain protection sock integrated into the pant, zip-off legs and a fully removable inner short, you won’t need to worry about anything and you can ride all day long.
- Inner shorts with SCOTT + basic padding for better fit while riding (not fixed).
- Stretch panel in CB yoke area for freedom of movement.
- Velcro waist width adjustment system.
- Belt loops for better fit.
- 2 hand pockets.
- 2 side pockets flap and Velcro/zip closure.
- Zip-off legs.
- Leg width reducing system by reverse-drawing of inside hem fixed sock.
- Front fly zipper.
- Main fabric with quick dry properties and UV protection.
|Model Number||228128 0001|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- A flexible alternative to dedicated shorts or trousers Review by Brett
Price Value Quality
The best compliment I can give any cycling shorts, tights or pants is that they never enter your mind when you are riding - that is to say, they don't give you cause to notice any niggles or discomfort. This was the case with these pants, which I have only used as shorts so far. The only time I noticed them was when first starting off, the weight of the zip hung just over my knee but once pedaling it rose just above the knee and was forgotten.
I was initially skeptical about how the liner would perform but was pleasantly surprised to find that it stayed in place and performed well.
The internal elastic and velcro waist adjuster is OK but if you have to stretch them to their maximum then the waist band gathers rather than sitting flat.
The internal sock on the right leg of the trouser is interesting. Its quite long but can be cut as desired. I'm not sure how I would use it: rolled over the bottom of the trouser as a cuff to keep the trouser away from the chain or just as a sock?
On the whole, I'm happy with these pants. That is based on the sale price & flexibility they offered. (Posted on 14/08/2016)