Scott Comp Road Cycling Shoes
The Scott Comp Road Cycling Shoes are proof that great fit and high-performance don’t always come at a high price. Scott’s new adaptive fit upper pattern features a wrap canopy closed with a velcro strap and two lower anatomic fit straps that can articulate to adapt to the shape of the foot. The injection nylon and glass fiber sole have a stiffness index of 6 and features a replaceable TPU heel tread
Whether you’re a hardened mountain biker, an on-off leisure cyclist, an urban warrior or a competitive racer, choose Scott for Road Cycling shoes that you can trust.
- Anatomic Centering Strap automatically aligns the top strap with the instep of the foot. A low profile adjustment for high to low volume feet.
- Wrap Fit upper incorporates a structural layer of synthetic leather which conforms to the foot like a second skin. The construction is comprised of two parts: the structural layer and the accu-form butted seams. This system provides a supportive structure that is comfortable and free of pressure points.
- Performance fit is optimised to provide a neutral fit for regular volume feet.
- ErgoLogic insole features Poron shock dampening, adjustable arch support and a metatarsal button.
- Weight: 270g (size EU 40).
|Model Number||238876 4731|
|Season||Summer 2014, Spring 2014|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Red|