|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Scott 2015 Addict 20 comes equipped with an HMF Carbon Fiber frame and fork that weigh in at just 860/360g. Throw in a compilation of performance selected components and you have one extremely strong and light bike at a lower price point.
From the lightning-fast Foil to the trail-destroying Genius, Scott have a bike to suit every rider. Whether you’re a hardened mountain biker, an on-off leisure cyclist, an urban warrior or a competitive racer, choose Scott for road bikes that you can trust.
- Oversized Addict Bottom Bracket provides optimum power management.
- The Addict employs a tapered 1 1/4 - 1 1/8 tapered head tube and co-developed fork, adding structural integrity to the frameset without overdoing it.
- The geometry of the Addict is Competition Road, validated by the ORICA GreenEDGE and IAM Cycling teams and enjoyed by the most discerning customers. The handling and fit you’ve come to expect from Scott will be familiarly aggressive.
- Scott’s proprietary IMP process allows for lighter construction by removing 11% of the material from the headtube intersection while increasing strength by utilizing high modulus stressed fibres for more precise fibre placement in critical areas.
- Scott’s Aero Science engineers have developed F01 Technology to create unique, bicycle specific aerodynamic tube shapes which maximize aerodynamic efficiency at lower air speeds.
- Full Spec in Details tab.
Buy Scott bikes from Start Cycles for free professional bike build and delivery.
|Frame||Addict HMF / IMP Superlight Carbon / Road Race Geometry / Replaceable Dropout|
|Fork||Addict HMF / 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon Steerer / Carbon Dropout|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Carbon|
|Derailleur (Front)||Shimano Ultegra|
|Derailleur (Rear)||Shimano Ultegra 11 Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra Super SLR Dual Pivot|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 36/52T|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 11-28T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Ultegra BB72|
|Hub Front||Syncros RP2.0|
|Hub Rear||Syncros RP2.0|
|Rims||Syncros RP2.0 18H Front / 24H Rear|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 23c Folding|
|Headset||Ritchey Pro Integrated|
|Seatpost||Syncros Carbon FL1.0 ECL / 27.2mm / 350mm|
|Number of Gears||20|