The Saucony Zealot ISO Mens Running Shoe delivers maximum cushioning, minimal weight and dynamic, foot-hugging ISOFIT in a low-profile package to help push you further than ever before.
The Zealot combines PWRGRID+ and ISOFIT technologies in a lightweight, low-profile package. Over 50g lighter than the Triumph and built with a 4mm offset, runners will love how light, fast, and highly cushioned this shoe feels.
- ISOFIT - A soft inner sleeve and floating support cage combine to create a dynamic fit system that adapts to the shape and motion of your foot.
- RUNDRY - Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort.
- PWRGRID+ - PWRGRID+ platform is over 20% more cushioned and 15% more resilient than a standard POWERGRID construction, providing a plush feel, responsive ride, and superior impact protection.
- SRC Impact Zone - Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- iBR+ - 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber.
- XT-900 - Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties.
|Manufacturer Colour||Citron / Navy|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Saucony ISO|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|