If you’re wearing the Saucony Type A, then running is in your blood. A lower profile is perfect for higher intensity runs, while a firm midsole allows for a faster turnover as you chase your next best time.
- The ultimate road flat designed to be lightweight and responsive
- Lower provide is ideal for distances anywhere from 5K to the half-marathon
- Firmer midsole allows faster turnover while lightweight mesh and flex film allow for an ultra-comfortable fit from toe to heel
- Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride.
- A strong, lightweight material is a melded to the upper, whick allows for fewer layers in the shoe.
- iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe's other cushioning elements.
|Manufacturer Colour||Vizi Orange / Red|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|