The Saucony Triumph ISO 2 Womens Running Shoe is going to rock your running world. It features EVERUN, the latest in cushioning construction and material innovation. EVERUN takes a dramatically more lively and responsive foam cushioning material and brings it closer to your foot than ever before, which means more bang for your running buck. It’s what we call Topsole construction, and it’s changing the game in a big way – we’ve already won Runner’s World Editor’s Choice for the Triumph ISO 2! We think you’d agree, you should get your feet on this stuff.
- ISOFIT - A soft inner sleeve and floating support cage combine to create a dynamic fit system that adapts to the shape and motion of your foot.
- RUNDRY - Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort.
- PWRGRID+ - PWRGRID+ platform is over 20% more cushioned and 15% more resilient than a standard POWERGRID construction, providing a plush feel, responsive ride, and superior impact protection.
- TRI-FLEX - Saucony's TRI-FLEX outsole works with the EVERUN topsole for increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
- iBR+ - 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber.
- XT-900 - Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties.
|Manufacturer Colour||Blue / Light Blue / Citron|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Saucony ISO|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|