The Saucony Omni 14 delivers a unique benefits package: excellent cushioning, robust support and still enough flexibility to make this an extremely runnable stability shoe.
The Saucony Omni 14 Running Shoe is designed for overpronators seeking a light, flexible ride without sacrificing cushioning and support. Full-length POWERGRID creates an exceptionally smooth cushioned ride; while no sew overlays in the forefoot enhance flexibility and reduce hot spots.
- Updated SAUC-FIT system in the upper: Supports midfoot and arch
- Support Frame: Provides enhanced support upon impact
- RUNDRY lining wicks away moisture: Allows for a dry, comfortable run
- POWERGRID in the midsole: Creates an exceptionally smooth, responsive ride
- Dual Density SSL EVA post: Provides pronation control without stiffness
- SRC Impact Zone absorbs impact and extends into midfoot: Allows for improved transitions
- XT-900 carbon rubber in the outsole: Offers exceptional traction and durability
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 8mm
|Manufacturer Colour||Grey / Blue / Slime|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Saucony Omni|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|