Saucony Nomad TR – "Engineered to Adapt to Various Terrain"
The all-new Saucony Nomad TR is a "go anywhere do anything" trail shoe that’s built to take the road less travelled and tackle the great outdoors in style.
Engineered to adapt to different terrain types on the fly, the Saucony Nomad TR features a Seamless One-Piece Mesh Upper and an ultra-tacky PWRTRACT Outsole that provides outstanding durability and grip wherever the trails may take you.
The shoe’s Mesh Upper is light and airy for superior breathability and comfort, while the addition of Siped Forefoot Pods provides added balance and stability over tough, uneven surfaces.
A specially-widened Toe Last also enables the foot to splay more fully upon impact, allowing the wearer to transfer more power through the ground – and as every runner knows – more power equals more speed!
Built off the same design specs as Saucony’s best-selling Kinvara Road Shoe, the Nomad also incorporates a 4mm Drop for fast, fluid heel/toe transitions and a close-to-the-ground feel that’s perfect for picking up speed.
The shoe’s midsole platform is constructed from PowerGrid Foam for outstanding ride quality, cushioning and responsiveness, while FlexFilm Overlays on the upper generate a locked-down fit and feel that’s incredibly supportive.
The shoe’s PowerGrid Platform also works to centre the foot throughout the gait cycle, distributing impact force superbly to iron out the bumps and bruises of tough, unforgiving trails.
Make no mistake, the Saucony Nomad TR has the all the features you need to tackle any trail and "Run Strong"
Saucony: Find Your Strong.
- 1-piece upper construction creates supportive sock-like feel
- New oblique toe last for more natural foot shape
- Pro-Lock lacing system enhances midfoot support and fit
- FlexFilm no-sew overlays add support without adding weight
- RUNDRY collar lining
- POWERGRID insert in heel provides extra cushion
- Super-tacky PWRTRAC rubber provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
- Siped forefoot pods adapt to terrain enhancing balance
|Manufacturer Colour||Red / Black / Orange|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Great cushioning, slightly loose heel. Review by Luc
Value Quality Price