The Saucony Guide 9 Womens Running Shoes is back at it again, delivering a plush and supportive ride to take you all the way to the finish line, and beyond. It features EVERUN, the latest in cushioning construction and material innovation. EVERUN takes a dramatically more lively and responsive foam cushioning material and brings it closer to your foot than ever before, which means more bang for your running buck. It’s what we call Topsole construction, and it’s changing the game in a big way. We think you’d agree, you should get your feet on this stuff!
- Mesh Upper - Provides breathability.
- FlexFilm - Delivers a lightweight, flexible fit without sacrificing underfoot support.
- RunDry Collar Lining - Wicks sweat away from the feet, keeping you comfortable and dry.
- Dual Density SSL EVA - Sauconys' most advanced EVA blend that maximises rebound and durability.
- EVERUN - 3mm of responsive foam cushioning layered directly underneath the sockliner creating a more resilient fight.
- iBR+ - Supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances cushioning.
- 8mm Offset - Engineered for mild to moderate pronation.
- TRI-FLEX Outsole Configuration - For better ground contact and a smoother ride.
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Saucony Guide|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|