The Saucony Guide 9 Womens Running Shoes is back at it again, delivering a plush and supportive ride to take you all the way to the finish line, and beyond. It features EVERUN, the latest in cushioning construction and material innovation. EVERUN takes a dramatically more lively and responsive foam cushioning material and brings it closer to your foot than ever before, which means more bang for your running buck. It’s what we call Topsole construction, and it’s changing the game in a big way. We think you’d agree, you should get your feet on this stuff!
- FLEXFILM - Lightweight yet strong material allows for fewer layers in the upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
- RUNDRY - Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort.
- SRC Landing Zone - Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- TRI-FLEX - Saucony's TRI-FLEX outsole works with the EVERUN topsole for increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
- iBR+ - 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber.
- XT-900 - Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties.
|Manufacturer Colour||Grey / Blue / Pink|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Saucony Guide|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|