Saucony Guide 8 – "Balances stability needs with speed and fluidity"
Light, fast and incredibly snug, the new Saucony Guide 8 lands with a revised Forefoot Design and an updated Medial Support System, making it the smoothest and most responsive Saucony Guide to date. Ideal for runners seeking moderate pronation control and a plush, up-tempo ride.
Designed to marry moderate support with speed and fluidity, the shoe’s sophisticated midsole unit incorporates a subtle 8mm Offset and an impact-dissipating PowerGrid for optimum cushion and responsiveness.
This dual-density foam, or PowerGrid, works in unison with the shoe’s updated Medial Support System to counteract inwards roll and curb excess pronation – resulting in crisp, clean transitions and greater efficacy through the stride.
An Extended SRC Impact Zone, coupled with the shoe’s Reshaped Forefoot Design, also allows for fuller ground contact and improved power conversion, encouraging the wearer to maximise their spring during toe-off for added drive and dynamism.
In the upper Saucony have employed an Open Weave Mesh for breathability and comfort, while Hot Welded Overlays ensure a confidence-inspiring fit and feel and added structural integrity. A luxurious ComfortLite Sockliner also provides exceptional comfort underfoot, and there’s a moisture-wicking RunDry Lining to prevent sweat and irritation from spoiling your run.
In the outsole Saucony have integrated IBR+ Technology for added durability and cushion, while XT-900 Carbon Rubber ensures reliable traction underfoot.
Saucony: Run Strong.
- Cushioning - The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
- Support - The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
- Offset - The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Even more flexible ride and seamless forefoot designed to maximize comfort and minimize weight
- SRC Impact Zone now extends further into the midfoot, creating a full ground contact experience and an improved transition
Buy Saucony from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.
|Manufacturer Colour||Blue / Black / Citron|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Saucony Guide|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|