Saucony Fastwitch – "Your speediest race day option"
Boost your race day performance with the all-new Saucony Fastwitch; a lightweight racing flat which offers slightly more support to make the transition from training to competitive racing a little easier.
Built with a svelte 4mm Offset, and weighing-in at less than 200g, the latest entry in the Fastwitch Series has everything you need to own the competition when the starting gun sounds. Despite its streamlined profile, the SSL EVA Midsole (which stands for Saucony SuperLite) offers reliable underfoot cushioning for a springy, up-tempo ride that will keep you pressing forward. While a Dual Density Medial Post adds a touch of stability and motion control to the shoe, counteracting inwards roll to ensure greater efficacy through the gait cycle
The Fastwitch is also the first Saucony shoe to use the manufacturer’s brand new PowerTrac Outsole, which offers three times more traction than standard rubber for outstanding grip in wet and dry conditions and aggressive acceleration off the line.
The shoe’s upper is comprised of two separate layers which are hot-melded together to form a single, one-piece shell. On the inner there’s an Ultralite Mesh for breathability and comfort; while FlexFilm Overlays on the outer form an Exoskeletal Support Frame for unparalleled strength and flexibility. By constructing the upper in this way Saucony have also done away with excess stitching to create a soft, seamless feel against the runner’s skin.
Saucony: Find your Strong.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Dual Density Medial Post in the midfoot works to correct overpronation.
- Water Drainage Ports keep feet dry when running over wet surfaces.
- PWRTRAC offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber for superior traction on the roads.
- Ultralite Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable ultra lightweight fabric.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Premium Sockliner is a breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial Ortholite insole that provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
Buy Saucony Men's Footwear from Start Fitness the UK's largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.
|Manufacturer Colour||Red / White / Citron|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Might be a new favorite shoe Review by Calle
Price Value Quality
- Great shoe offering lightness and cushioning Review by bryce
Value Quality Price
- superb Review by Dmitry
Price Value Quality