|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Built for the biggest races.
When Santa Cruz’s racers travel to big mountains like the Chilean Andes for the Andes-Pacifico, they bring their Nomads. One look at the terrain tells you why – it’s rough, steep and more worthy of being a World Cup DH course than an enduro stage. Under these circumstances, the Nomad’s aggressive 65-degree head angle delivers V10 handling at Syndicate speeds. 165mm of VPP™ travel is delivered via a V10-style upper link and neatly recessed lower link design that's been extended to the Bronson and 5010.
The Nomad is uncompromising in its purpose, and as such has been designed specifically around one-by drivetrains only. One-by offers a wide range of options for just about any kind of riding, and the design permits some seriously compact chainstays. On the front end of the bike, the rangy cockpit and relatively steep seat tube angle make for a surprisingly efficient pedalling position for such a capable descender. Internal cable routing comes courtesy of thin carbon fibre tubes moulded into the frame from entry to exit, ensuring completely integrated, hassle-free routing every time.
This CC-level carbon frame is every bit as stiff and strong as our C-level frame, but weighs about 280 grams less, due to the use of some lighter, stronger and more expensive carbon fibre. Using this material in key places allowed us to use less material overall, which is what shaves off more than half a pound from the frame.
Click here to view the Santa Cruz Nomad video.
- RockShox Monarch Plus
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
- 165mm (6.5") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Single grease port on lower link for swift and easy maintenance
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Internal carbon tubes ensure precise and hassle-free routing of derailleur and seat post cables
- Recessed lower link protected from rock strikes
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Suspension System: VPP
- Front Derailleur: No compatibility
- Headset/Headtube: mixed taper 1.5" Lower, 1'1/8" upper
- Seat Post: 31.6mm
- Eye to Eye length: 216mm
- Stroke: 63mm
- Fork Compatibility: 160-180mm
- BB Shell : Standard
- Max Tire Size: 2.5"
- Water Bottle Mounts: yes