|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Please note: Image used for illustration purposes only, please see 'details' for full specification.
The 2016 Santa Cruz 5010 II C is built to serve the most technical backcountry missions.
130mm of VPP® (Virtual Pivot Point) travel produces a shorter chainstay length and lower BB height compared to the 5010’s bigger-travel brethren. This creates a uniquely playful character and an insatiable appetite for negotiating steep, rocky climbs.
And when it’s time to head home, playtime becomes a riot. The new 5010 has a 67-degree head tube angle, more aggressive than before, and the longer top tube welcomes the use of shorter stems for more precise handling and greater confidence on rapid descents. The 5010 also shares all the latest VPP® hardware with the new Bronson. The top-tube-mounted, box-section upper link is a leap forward in durability and stiffness, and the lower link rests cleanly out of the way, dramatically improving clearance and minimizing rock strikes.
Bike choice can be a numbers game, but if your game is conquering epic trails then 5010 is the only number you need know.
By using a slightly-less-expensive carbon fibre, we were able to put performance within reach of more riders than ever before, lifting the race pace of World Cup athletes and privateers alike. The stiffness, durability, and strength are identical between the two materials, but the C-level carbon weighs in at about 280 grams more than the top-end, CC carbon.
Size guide available in additional images.
- 130mm VPP™ suspension
- 148mm Rear Axle Spacing
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Direct mount rear derailleur option
- Rock Shox Pike RC 130mm travel fork
- 1 by 11 SRAM drivetrain
- Rock Shox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost
- Fox Float Performance rear shock
- SRAM Guide R brakes
More information is available in the details tab.
|Frame||Full carbon frame and swingarm|
|Fork||Rock Shox Pike RC 130|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float Performance|
|Shifters||SRAM GX 11sp (rear only)|
|Derailleur (Rear)||SRAM GX 1x11 RD|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide R|
|Crankset||Raceface Aeffect SL 32t 175mm w/BB|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1150 CS 10-42|
|Hub Front||SRAM MTH 716 15x100|
|Hub Rear||SRAM MTH 746 148x12|
|Rims||Easton AR 24 32h|
|Tyres||Front: Maxxis Minion DHR2 TR 27.5 x 2.3 Rear: Maxxis Ardent TR 27.5 x 2.25|
|Handlebar||Raceface Ride 35x760|
|Stem||Raceface Turbine Basic|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 series tapered, cartridge bearing|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Race|
|Seatpost||Rockshox Reverb Stealth, 125mm travel|
|Number of Gears||11|