Split leather and Gore-Tex® make the mid height Salomon Evasion Mid GTX Walking Boot protective and durable, and an aggressive, protective sole mean it is ready for any adventure in any weather.
- Full Gore-Tex® bootie, mud guard and mid-height construction ensure comfort in all weather and surface conditions.
- Mid height construction adds support for rough trails.
- Split leather upper, mud guard and heel and toe caps stand up to miles of rugged terrain.
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear - Gore-Tex®'s Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, we use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in our adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
- Non marking Contagrip® - Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use.
- Mud guard - Protective material all around the base of the shoe.
- Waterproof split suede leather - Split-suede leather materials allow for longer wear and durability.
- Gusseted tongue - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Sensifit™ - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Protective heel cap - Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
|Manufacturer Colour||Tempest / Night Forest|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|