The RH+ Tornado Mens Cycling Jacket is made from NanoDryTech which is the new technology devised by the rh+ PowerLogic Lab which enables you to ride 365 days a year in damp and rainy weather in spring and fall, in temperatures ranging from +2 to +12°C. This weather is becoming increasingly common throughout the year as the seasons become less well defined.
The rh+ NanoDryTech fabric treatment is the ideal way to provide protection against the damp and wind, ensuring excellent water repellency for technical sportswear. All NanoDryTech garments feature a preformed anatomic construction and are ideal for demanding cyclists and high-powered performances.
- Year round garment with 'no seasonal' limits.
- Preshaped Anatomic construction.
- Longer back for added protection.
- Waist gripper Grip Fit Xlight, ultra-flat elastic lined with anti-slip silicone.
- Open-end front zipper with customized camlock.
- Lasered front zip garage.
- 4 rear pockets, 1 with zipper.
- Fabric inserts with differentiated stretch..
- Reflective applications.
- 'Water Repellent' back pocket and inserts.
- NanoDryTech waterproof treatment.
|Model Number||SSCU360 917|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Acid Yellow|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Best Price Review by Briatico
Price Value Quality