The RH+ Phantom Mens Cycling Bib Tights are made from NanoDryTech which is the new technology devised by the rh+ Powerlogic Lab which enables you to ride 365 days a year in damp and rainy weather in spring and fall, in temperatures ranging from -5 to +12°C. This weather is becoming increasingly common throughout the year as the seasons become less well defined.
The rh+ NanoDryTech fabric treatment is the ideal way to provide protection against the damp and wind, ensuring excellent water repellency for technical sportswear.
All NanoDryTech garments feature a preformed anatomic construction and are ideal for demanding cyclists and high-powered performances.
- Prologic/ Man pad by Elastic Interface: double density for road & off-road, mid-long distances.
- Fabric water-repellent WD Silver NanoDryTech (45% PA, 55% PL).
- Preshaped construction and anatomic waist cut.
- Stretch mesh inserts on back and microfiber braces.
- Waterproof bottom leg (100% PU coated) with custom camlock zip and inner anti-slip elastic silicon.
- Ultra flat stretch seams.
- Reflective applications.
- UV protection.
|Model Number||ICU0235 900|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|