If you are not completely satisfied with the item(s) purchased from Start Fitness, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt of your item(s) for a refund or exchange. We are only able to exchange items where you request a different size of the same item you initially ordered. You can place a new order if alternative items are required, and return the original item(s) for a refund.
Extended Christmas Returns
It's that time of the year again, where Santa and his team of merry Elves have been working hard on making new fitness products for us all, but with the festive season comes lots of food, and the Elf's cannot predict what size to make you perfectly, that is why we now accept extended Christmas returns on all products.
You can now send your products back any time up until Friday 13th January 2017
- 30 Days returns policy (product must be returned unworn, undamaged and in original packaging with all tags).
- Underwear, swimwear, cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, once the item(s) have been removed from their packaging.
- Personalised items, such as printed/stitched T-Shirts or Shoes, cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Products which have been specially ordered for you, cannot be returned, unless faulty.
The returns procedure is on the reverse of the invoice and is shown below.
Fill out the products in the table on the reverse of the invoice and tick whether you would like a refund or exchange.
We are only able to exchange items where you request a different size of the same item you initially ordered. For an exchange the cost of redelivery is free. You can place a new order if alternative items are required, and return the original item(s) for a refund. Please note, if the size you require in exchange is out of stock, we will issue a refund.
Please allow up to 14 days from us receiving your return for your refund to be processed. Please note, we recommend using a signed for / registered postal service as we are not accountable for returns that are lost in transit
Return Postage is borne by you (the customer), unless we (Start Fitness) have made an error or the product is confirmed as being faulty, in which case the postage will be refunded for standard return post .Therefore please send the goods back to us via a first class / tracked service and not via any express methods. If you choose to use an express service, we will only refund the cost of the equivalent standard post rate (up to a maximum of £5 for UK).
The item(s) must be returned in the condition you received them in order to be accepted as a return. Items must be unused, unmarked, and complete with barcode tags and original packaging. You must also include this completed returns form with any goods you are returning. No refund will be processed for item(s) that are returned incomplete, damaged or in any unacceptable condition..
Please place shoe boxes in a postal bag (as you would have received them) – Please do not apply tape on any shoe boxes.
Any promotional gifts not returned will be charged for at the full price.
Please note, returns for some items such as underwear, cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, once the item(s) have been removed from their packaging.
If you have any queries, you can contact us via the contact form on our website.
Once you have filled in the back of your invoice with your returns information, you can then post your item(s) back to us using the address below.
Start Fitness (Returns)
Admiral Business Park
We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you, such as printed/stitched T-Shirts or Shoes
- Products such as underwear, swimwear, cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, once the item(s) have been removed from their packaging
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.