Renthal Fatbar Carbon MTB Handlebars
The product of an intense and in-depth research and development program, the ride-tuned Renthal Fatbar Carbon MTB Handlebars combine the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
This is achieved at a full 780mm width and at a market leading 225g weight.
- The Renthal Fatbar Carbon uses a full UD carbon construction. Efficient placement and orientation of the uni-directional carbon fibres maximises the strength and stiffness of the handlebar.
- The UD (uni-directional) carbon fibres are layered and aligned to give specific flex characteristics. The stiffness of the Fatbar Carbon results in incredible control, yet careful tuning gives the perfect level of comfort.
- A full 780mm width, with 7deg backsweep / 5deg upsweep geometry is perfect for DH racing. Four rise options allow you to choose the right bar for your body size, your riding style and your bike set-up.
- The 31.8mm central section extends much further than most other handlebars. Widening the span of this oversize section vastly increases the strength and stiffness of the Fatbar Carbon.
- Impact strength is hugely important in a DH race handlebar. This is why the Fatbar Carbon is designed to significantly surpass the EN BMX drop test standard.
- A central set-up grid and width markings allow accurate fine tuning, to personalise the fit of your Fatbar Carbon. Backsweep: 7 Degrees.
- Upsweep: 9 Degrees.
- Rise: 10mm, 20mm, 30mm or 40mm.
- Width: 780mm.
- Weight: 225g
- Awsome bar, really good quality and soaks up bumps Review by Christopher
Quality Price Value