- Women’s specific fit
- Hard shell performance, soft shell look and feel
- Open-back construction; no shoe removal necessary
- Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control
- Terry lined for wicking and comfort
- Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage
- Integrated stabilization pad centres the knee and ensures ‘stay-put’ fit
- Branded rubber tab closures
- Small -38cm
- Medium - 40cm
- Large - 42cm
- XL - 44cm
- Small - 34cm
- Medium - 36cm
- Large - 38cm
- XL - 40cm
HOW TO FIT GUARDS
As body types vary from person to person and the closures on Race Face protective pads are constructed of either elasticized straps or various technical stretch fabrics, physically trying on the style in stores is always the best way to determine accurate sizing for your body type. As such, the following charts should only be used as a guide: Review the description and technical details of each protection style to select the Race Face protective wear that will best suit your needs.
Top Opening: Measure the top opening above the knee, below the quadricep. Estimate your size by comparing your measurement with the fit chart, selecting the size closest to your measured result for the style you have selected.
Bottom Opening: Measure the circumference of your leg below the knee. If the result is within 2cm ( 0.75") of the chart measurement for the size you estimated above, this is your correct size.
If the measurement is off by more than 2cm (0.75"), or matching another size, we suggest that you re-check the Top Opening measurement and order according to that measurement. The Top Opening strap (or primary closure) secures pad placement while the Bottom Opening strap is a secondary closure.