Puma Mobium Ride V2 – "Calling all heel strikers"
An old-fashioned racer which caters for traditional heel strikers, the Puma Mobium Ride V2 is something of a throw-back; bucking the trend for stripped-back, barefoot running with its decadent cushioning and a plush, luxurious ride. Traditional heel strikers rejoice, the all-new Mobium will feel like it’s been crafted just for you!
The Adaptive Fit Upper employs a host of pliable materials which actually adjust to the shape of your feet for step-in comfort and a bespoke, locked-down fit straight out of the box. While a Loop Tab above the heel allows the V2 to be slipped on and off with ease, and there’s a moulded Supreme Ride Sockliner for phenomenal underfoot comfort throughout the inner.
And the tech doesn't stop there! The V2's outsole incorporates a host of innovative features as well, including a finely-tuned Mobium Band which runs from heel-to-toe in a Figure 8 Pattern, expanding and contracting in tandem with the foot for cushioned landings, smoother transitions, and explosive toe-offs. This sophisticated design also allows the Mobium to react to the amount of force you apply, providing custom cushioning and spring based on your build, stride and footstrike.
A decoupled Crash Pad at the heel also helps diminish the effect of repeated heavy footstrikes for superb impact protection and reliable shock attenuation.
Meanwhile, Expansion Pods and a Windlass Chassis enable the Mobium to align with the natural structure of your foot for superior natural motion and outstanding flexibility – all of which translates into effortless performance from the first mile to the last.
A High abrasion EverTrack Rubber compound also ensures maximum durability at key impact areas of the sole for better wear and tear.
- Specifically designed for the every day runner who is a heel striker
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Molded PUMA Supreme Ride EVA sockliner with forefoot flex grooves, minimal arch support, and an excellent ride underfoot
- Windlass Chassis changes in length, height, and proportion along with your foot's natural movement
- Expansion Pods located on the forefoot outsole provide cushioning, protection, and flexibility exactly where you need it
- Finely tuned, elasticized Mobium Band runs through the outsole in a figure 8 pattern, working dynamically like your foot's tendons: the more force applied, the more spring it returns
- Outsole utilizes PUMA's EverRide+, now lighter and with enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion resistant rubber featured in high wear areas of outsole for added durability
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side; PUMA Cat Logo at medial side
- Mobium Ride callout at tongue
- Advantage Fit callout at lateral side heel
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (size 9)
Buy Puma Mens Footwear from Start Fitness the UK's largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.
|Model Number||187298 07|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Strong Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|