The new FAAS 600 v2 has an improved upper fit with brand-new tooling that is built for the everyday runner who is looking for a lightweight cushioning shoe. It's at an 8mm heel-to-toe drop, which provides a smooth transition, and, together with the Transition Line, encourages a more natural ride. The upper gives you a personalised and comfortable fit with its breathable and lightweight foamed AirMesh.
- Smooth operator with neutralCELL: Optimal cushioning and flexibility provides an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner.
- Transition Line: Deep guidance groove that runs from heel to toe to mimic the natural gait pattern.
- Lateral release grooves and decoupled heel: Slow down the rate of pronation and provide a more gradual transition from heel strike to midfoot stance.
- EVERFIT: Upper lockdown technology that secures the foot without inhibiting its natural movement.
- Moulded EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for environmental friendliness and more comfort, material regeneration, and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- One-piece FAAS Foam+ midsole: PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber is more resilient and has a springier feel.
- EverRide blown rubber outsole for increased cushioning during toe-off.
- EverTrack technology provides durability in high-wear areas thanks to highly abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Flex notches aligned with forefoot flex grooves for a smoother transition, more flexibility, and a more comfortable ride.
- Reflective overlays - lightweight, yet supportive and protective welds for more safety.
- Very lightweight - only 270g.
|Model Number||187296 08|
|Manufacturer Colour||Blue / Silver|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|