Puma Faas 600S – "Everything you need without the bells and whistles"
Building on the legacy of Puma’s marquee Faas product, the Faas 500, the new Puma Faas 600 S is a superb, lightweight daily trainer that encourages traditional heel-strikers to hit the mid and forefoot a little more on impact.
Rocking an 8mm Offset and a Decoupled Heel, the 600 S has been engineered for stability – hence the “S” – and Puma have incorporated a host of innovative features to slow the rate of pronation and provide a more gradual transition from heel-strike to toe-off.
The revised FassFoam+ Midsole, which Puma have tinkered with for added comfort, improved resiliency and greater spring, delivers lightweight cushioning for a smooth and speedy ride. While the addition of stableCell Technology integrates stability into the midsole itself without adding extra weight to the shoe – it also allows the Faas 600 to do away superfluous shanks or inserts for reliable, frills-free performance.
Meanwhile, Forefoot Flex Grooves ensure a higher rate of responsiveness through the gait cycle whilst allowing the foot to react naturally upon impact for easy energy conversion and greater dynamism.
There’s also a lightweight, highly breathable AirMesh Upper which uses strategically-placed Synthetic Overlays for enhanced fitting and reliable support. An Ortholite Sockliner also provides exceptional underfoot comfort on the inner.
On the outsole the Faas 600 utilizes Puma’s patented EverRide+ Technology, which has been lightened and enhanced for smoother toe-offs; while abrasion resistant EverTrack Rubber delivers maximum durability at key impact areas of the sole for reduced wear and tear and added toughness.
Puma: The Nature of Performance.
- Minimal and highly breathable AirMesh upper for increased comfort.
- High rebound OrthoLite® sockliner: Provides higher responsiveness and step-in comfort through the gait cycle while featuring improved air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Supportive yet minimal overlays in the upper for a stable ride.
- Midfoot sandwich mesh: locks foot to the midsole and provides a secure fit.
- External heel counter provides support and protection without added weight.
- FAAS Foam+: PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber, which is more resilient, has increased step-in comfort and a springier feel - and is 25% lighter.
- FAAS Engineered Stability Zone on the medial midsole and the outsole delivers a more stable ride.
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel: slows down the rate of pronation and provides a more gradual transition from heel-strike to midfoot stance.
- EverRide+: Updated blown rubber compound that is lighter and has enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack heel outsole: Highly abrasion-resistant carbon rubber outsole.
- Flex notches: aligned with the forefoot flex grooves for consistent flexibility and an easier toe-off.
- Elegant and sporty design with PUMA branding.
Buy Puma Men's Footwear from Start Fitness the UK's largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.
|Model Number||186733 17|
|Manufacturer Colour||Grey / Silver / Blue|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|