The updated FAAS 500 TR v2 is a trail running shoe built for the rigors of the toughest of terrains. At a 4mm heel-to-toe drop the shoe encourages a more midfoot strike particularly relevant for trail running. This version has been upgraded with WeaveMesh technology in the upper to provide lightweight midfoot support.
It provides great traction with its aggressive EverGrip outsole, while keeping a smooth, lightweight ride with its FAAS Foam midsole. The lateral release grooves and decoupled heel slow down the rate of pronation and provide a more gradual transition from heel strike to midfoot stance.
- Protective single-layer AirMesh upper.
- Strategically placed WeaveMesh for upper support.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Gaiter-compatible for extra convenience.
- EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for increased comfort.
- Lightweight and resilient FAAS Foam midsole.
- Lateral release grooves and decoupled heel.
- Abrasion-resistant EverGrip outsole provides grip.
- Multi-directional lugs for 360 degrees traction.
- Lightweight – only 340g.
|Model Number||187534 03|
|Manufacturer Colour||Cloisonne / Poseidon|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|