The new FAAS 500 S v2 features PUMA's innovative FAAS Engineered Stability Zone technology on the medial midsole and the outsole, delivering a more stable ride without the addition of TPU or a second density medial post.
Stability is engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running. The shoe has a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, and is built for the runner who is looking for a lightweight running shoe for midfoot striking.
- Stay steady with supportCELL.
- Minimal and highly breathable AirMesh in the vamp.
- Supportive mesh in the quarter panels.
- EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for increased comfort.
- External heel counter to protect and stabilise.
- EVERFIT: Upper lockdown technology.
- Reflective straps for increased visibility.
- Resilient FAAS Foam+ midsole for a springier feel.
- Engineered Stability Zone for improved stability.
- Flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- EverRide+ in the outsole for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack for durability in high-wear areas.
- Heel to toe drop: 4mm.
- Very lightweight – only 255g
|Model Number||187316 07|
|Manufacturer Colour||Poseidon / Cloisonne / Sulphur Spring|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|